Minimally invasive surgical techniques, also known as minimal incision surgery, can provide significant advantages for patients in comparison with more traditional open surgery techniques. By reducing the size of the surgical opening and using specialized tools to do the work, we can:
- Get you in and out of the office faster
- Decrease your risk of post-surgical infections and complications
- Reduce post-surgical pain
- Shorten your overall recovery time and allow you to return to weight bearing and physical activities sooner
- Minimize post-surgical scarring
- Lower the overall financial cost of surgery in most cases
To learn more about how we can help you with your foot pain, call any office of the Northwest Extremity Specialists.